Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition fees for AY 2018 are shown as below. Any fees are subject to change at the time of entrance or during the enrolled period.
For Degree-Seeking Students
Entry and Readmission
※ Admission and application fees will not be required for students who will enroll in the Doctoral Program after completing the Master's Program of the Graduate School of Gifu University (including students who will enroll in the United Graduate School of the Agricultural Science (UGSAS) from UGSAS's partner universities (excluding UGSAS), and for those who will enroll in the United Graduate School of Drug Discovery and Medical Information Sciences from the Graduate School of Department of Pharmacy of Gifu Pharmaceutical University).
For Research Students, Non-Degree Seeking Students and Auditing Students
|Non-Degree Seeking Students and Auditing Students||\14,800||\28,200||\9,800|
Tuition payment methods for Spring Semester AY 2018 are shown as below. Students whose applications for tuition waiver are not granted will be notified about tuition payment method from Gifu University at a later date.
Payment Methods and Deadlines
Payment through Account Transfer
The deadline of an automatic withdrawal for tuition payment by way of Gifu University's automatic withdrawal system is May 28th (Monday), 2017. Please make sure that you have sufficient funds in your bank account for the payment by May 25th (Friday). And note that any postal notification about the bank transfer system will be not sent.
Payment by Non-Account Transfer
Those who do not wish to utilize Gifu University's automatic withdrawal system are required to pay their tuition fee plus transfer fee directly at the bank by the deadline printed in the bank transfer form sent from the university around the middle of May. (Gifu University requests that students remit tuition fee by automatic withdrawal)
Tuition for Spring Semester AY2018
Tuition waiver or deferral is applicable to undergraduate and graduate students who meet the necessary requirements (excluding research students, auditing students and non-degree seeking students).
Those who are eligible for waiver:
1. Students who have difficulty paying tuition but have an excellent academic record
2. Students who have difficulty paying tuition on time due to the death of his or her primary sponsor during the six-month period prior to the payment deadline
3. Students who have difficulty paying tuition on time due to a fire, storm or flood damage, or other incident experienced by either the student or his or her primary sponsor during the six-month period prior to the payment deadline
Students who are recognized as having other extenuating circumstances that make it difficult to pay their tuition
※ However, students falling under any of the following are not eligible to apply.
- a. Students who have been enrolled for longer than the minimum number of years at Gifu University without special reasons such as participation in study-abroad programs or illnesses.
- b. Students who are enrolled in the same year of study as during the previous academic year without special reasons such as participation in study-abroad programs or illnesses.
- c. Students who have been subject to any disciplinary actions.
(Students will not be approved for waivers during the semester during which the disciplinary action took effect or during the following semester)
- Internal links
- Original sites
- External links
- File links